The Beta version is out today after a lot of rumors about the mobile version of Call of Duty Mobile game. In order to release this first-person shooting game, Activision has tied up with Tencent. Call of Duty Mobile: Legends of War has been listed since the last couple of weeks for pre-registration on Google Play and now the developers have finally pushed the beta version for testing. The beta testing is currently limited to a few countries and may not be available in a particular region. But regardless of your region, after making the simple steps mentioned in this article, you can play the game. So in this post, I will guide you How to Download Call Of Duty Mobile.
How to Download Call Of Duty Mobile: Instructions
- Download, install and install the APK file. Click here to download the APK file. (Not running the game right now)
- Download the OBB file. Click here to download the OBB file.
- Copy the OBB file to a new folder named as com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Move the folder com.activision.callofduty.shooter to Storage Phone-Android-OBB.
- If you’re in India or Australia, you don’t need to use any VPN, but if you don’t reside in any of these two, download any VPN software on your phone and connect to any server from India or Australia.
- You’re all set up! There are two possibilities for logging in. If the login to Facebook doesn’t work then try logging in to Guest.
Popular Issues:-Black Screen
Solution Getting Black Screen Issues:- Make sure the OBB folder is correct. The location is Android > OBB, and the folder you need to place inside the OBB is one you get after removal, which is this “com.activision.callofduty.shooter.” If it doesn’t work, try to uninstall and reinstall the APK after moving the OBB data.
Enjoy your mobile call of duty!!!